We ensure you are equipped and fitted correctly with the appropriate equipment so you are able to safely and easily mobilise.
We use clinical tests to determine your falls risk level and then implement changes to help prevent a fall from occurring.
Gait and Balance Retraining
We provide individualised programs to help you improve your mobility and balance. Our aim is to lower your falls risk and to ensure you stay mobile.
Slow streamed rehab program specifically designed for the older population who are deconditioned, frail, had a recent fall, had a recent prolonged hospital admission, or have noticed a decline in their mobility/strength/balance.
Parkinson’s specific therapy designed for all stages of PD. High intensity + large amplitude exercises are the latest non-pharmaceutical therapy to be really making changes for people with PD. We adapt the exercises for all ages and levels.
We provide individualised programs which target the deficits and weaknesses which have occurred due to your neurological event such as a stroke. Working on principles of neuroplasticity.
Flexibility and Posture
Posture and flexibility is something which everyone needs to continue to focus on when they age. We help out clients work on their posture and provide exercises and stretches to help with flexibility.
Have an ache or pain? Can’t get to the physio or GP because your pain is limiting you to get up and move? We provide soft tissue massage, taping, and exercises to help reduce that ache or pain you have.
Reconditioning Exercise Programs
We use a variety of equipment to increase strength, balance, co-ordination, and mobility. Working towards regaining your function and achieving your goals.
- Initial Consultation – $155
- 30 Minute Follow Up Appointment – $130
- 1 Hour Follow Up Appointment- $190
You are able to claim back part or all of your therapy costs if you have:
- Private Health Insurance with Physiotherapy Cover- please contact your health insurance provider to find out how much your rebate will be.
- DVA- gold card holders only. Referral from your GP is required.
- Chronic disease management plan (EPC): Medicare rebate of $54.60 per consultation up to 5 consultations. EPC referral required from your GP.
- NDIS funding- self and plan managed clients only.
- Home Care Package- please let us know who your case manager is and we will organise for your consultations to be paid through your home care package.
Areas we service
- Allambie Heights
- Boronia Park
- Castle Cove
- Cremorne Point
- Crows Nest
- Dundas Valley
- Frenchs Forest
- Hunters Hill
- Huntleys Cove
- Huntleys Point
- Kurraba Point
- Lane Cove
- Lavender Bay
- Linley Point
- Manly Vale
- McMahons Point
- Melrose Park
- Middle Cove
- Milsons Point
- Neutral Bay
- North Sydney
- Spit Junction
- St Leonards