Award Winning Physiotherapy
MoveWell 2 LiveWell is a Sydney based mobile physiotherapy service, who has now been a finalist for the North Shore Business Awards 3 years in a row.
MW2LW is founded by a dedicated physiotherapist, Danielle Meldrum, who has always had a passion to help improve the lives of the senior population and people with movement disorders.
The whole team at MW2LW are highly skilled and qualified, and all have a passion to want to help older people. The team services Sydney’s north shore and surrounds.
The team work closely with referrers, clients, families, and other service providers such as occupational therapists, nurses, carers, doctors, and case managers to ensure a complete home care service is provided.
Danielle has worked in various NSW Health hospitals, aged care facilities and has helped set up rehabilitation clinics around Australia.
Danielle is also a part of the APA NSW Gerontology Committee and is an APA Gerontology Member.
After graduation from the University of Newcastle in 2010, Danielle has done further studies in Gerontology and Parkinson’s Disease.
We are dedicated to all aspects of healthy ageing, and passionate about maximising an older person’s mobility so they can continue to live active and independent lives in the comfort of their own home.
- All staff are members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Our Director is part of the APA Gerontology Group
- Some of our Senior Physiotherapists have over 20 years experience
- Our love and passion is in Aged Care and Neurological Rehabilitation- we have clients who are 100+ years old!
- All staff a registered with AHPRA and have completed criminal record checks
- All staff have completed the Australian Government COVID-19 training
- Our Director is trained in PD Warrior and LSVT BIG
- We are purely a mobile physiotherapy company, and have the expertise to be able to adapt your rehab program to your environment and level of physical function.