Here at MoveWell 2 LiveWell, we are doing the utmost to protect you and our team from COVID-19.
We want to keep you informed of the steps we’ve taken here at MoveWell 2 LiveWell to ensure we are taking all appropriate precautions.
Our absolute number one priority is the safety of our clients and their family.
- Currently we are not seeing any clients who have recently travelled overseas; should they do so, a mandatory two week quarantine will apply
- We are not currently seeing any clients in nursing homes and are only seeing clients in their private home
- We are currently not seeing any clients who have developed any flu like symptoms
- We have all completed the Hand Hygiene Australian course and Australian Government COVID-19 course
- We wash our hands with alcohol sanitiser before, during, and after seeing every client OR wear gloves throughout the whole session
- We wear surgical masks when required
- We wipe down all our equipment and anything we have touched with alcohol wipes after each visit
- We wipe down our mobiles, pens, and inside of our cars with hospital grade alcohol wipes frequently
- We check our temperature before we start work
- We currently do not visit medical centres, hospitals or any medical clinics.
- We will no longer be greeting clients with hand shakes, kisses, or hugs
Please also note that as a mobile business, we have no interaction with healthcare facilities and therefore this lowers any chance of the virus spreading.
If you are concerned about using any of our equipment which we use between clients, we are more than happy to order you your own set of equipment. We will be supplying equipment at cost price during this period of time.
Please just let us know what you require and we will get it delivered to you.
We do ask you to please:
- Call 0405 557 100 if you have any flu like symptoms– we will cancel your appointment and waive any cancellations fees
- Maintain your hand hygiene by washing your hands before and after your physiotherapy treatment
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue throwing the tissue into closed bin immediately after use.
- Stay healthy, stay hydrated and maintain a healthy diet. Get enough sleep every night. Avoid touching your nose, eyes and mouth with unwashed hands.
Our aim is to continue to help you with your rehab goals throughout this uncertain time.
If you do have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call or email us.
Danielle, Cecilia, Yoke & Rosemary
Tel: 0405 557 100